“Brian, you are a lifesaver! I want to thank you for going above and beyond on selling my home. You did so many things that no other realtor would have done and I want you to know how much I appreciate it. You never got frustrated with me and your competence, empathy and easy humor did so much to reduce my stress. You are my favorite realtor!”
“You are my favorite realtor! Thank you for everything you did for me and my house and for holding my hand at a time when it was hard for me! Your a miracle worker. Hugs!”
“Brian Belefant (our favorite realtor) represented my niece and I in the purchase of a home in Portland, Oregon in September, 2017.
“If you’re thinking of hiring Brian, here are some observations my niece and I had about him.
• Responsive. He answers the phone, responds to your requests.
• Even tempered. When problems arise, and they always do, Brian looks for solutions.
• Knowledgeable. I have 30 years’ experience in banking. It was nice not to have to educate my real estate agent about the process.
• Resourceful. We had an issue with our lender and Brian went above andbeyond to help solve it. He didn’t, of course, because like I said I have 30 years’ experience in banking. But the guy tried. Hard.
• Patient. He showed us houses numbering in the teens, listened to feedback, and pointed out the pros and cons for each showing.
• Fun. In a quiet, introverted way.
“He’s honest and he works hard. I’m glad we worked with him.”
“I just want to thank you Brian. What a great experience working with you on the sale of our home in Portland. You were professional and compassionate at the same time. You stepped in whenever we needed you to, making the sale of our beloved home a great experience. Thank you so much!”
–Doug and Robyn Guice
“I just wanted to say how amazing and wonderful you were throughout our home buying process. Every little detail you had covered, it was the best. Doing something new like this for us was so daunting, but having you as a guide really made it feel like something as easy as breathing. I know I typically have a pretty flat affect, so I just wanted to let you know that we are insanely happy, and grateful, and feel like the luckiest people that we had you as our realtor. Let me know what type of food is your favorite and I’ll make dinner for all of us as soon as we get settled! Thanks again Brian.”