“Brian Belefant (our favorite realtor) represented my niece and I in the purchase of a home in Portland, Oregon in September, 2017.
“If you’re thinking of hiring Brian, here are some observations my niece and I had about him.
• Responsive. He answers the phone, responds to your requests.
• Even tempered. When problems arise, and they always do, Brian looks for solutions.
• Knowledgeable. I have 30 years’ experience in banking. It was nice not to have to educate my real estate agent about the process.
• Resourceful. We had an issue with our lender and Brian went above andbeyond to help solve it. He didn’t, of course, because like I said I have 30 years’ experience in banking. But the guy tried. Hard.
• Patient. He showed us houses numbering in the teens, listened to feedback, and pointed out the pros and cons for each showing.
• Fun. In a quiet, introverted way.
“He’s honest and he works hard. I’m glad we worked with him.”